Migrate Sublime Text 2 projects to Sublime Text 3
How to move all your recent projects to from ST2 to ST3, in 6 easy steps.
Problem: moved to Sublime Text 3, the project selection is empty, what to do?
- Close Sublime Text (2 and 3, both)
- Open this file in TextMate (or any other editor)
~/Library/Application\ Support/Sublime\ Text\ 2/Settings/Session.sublime_session
- Scroll all the way to the bottom and locate
- Copy the whole
workspacesblock, with paths to your projects
- Open the equivalent ST3 file in TextMate
~/Library/Application\ Support/Sublime\ Text\ 3/Local/Session.sublime_session
- Scroll to the bottom and replace the existing, empty,
workspaceswith the one on your clipboard